Our hotel, having always in mind the protection of the hygiene and safety of guests and our staff and always in accordance with the instructions of the Ministries of Tourism & Health, adheres to the following health opertaing protocol:
- Check in: 15: 00-20: 30 and Check out until 11:00. Use of the room / apartment, public areas and the pool beyond 11:00 is prohibited.
- Upon arrival, the written information of the accommodation of the full details of the residences (eg nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail) is required upon arrival. and is in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- It is forbidden to enter or stay in the premises of non-residents.
- Our customers have personal protective equipment at the reception and at Panorama Cafe.
- Our staff has been informed and trained on the Covid-19 Hygiene and Case Management Protocol and is thermometered every morning under individual responsibility.
- At the reception, our guests will find basic health instructions in Greek, English, French and German.
- At the reception and at Panorama Cafe there are floor markings at a distance of 2 meters where the customer will stand and these spaces are naturally ventilated during their opening hours, ie 8: 30-14: 30 and 17: 30-20: 30.
- The rooms are meticulously cleaned and the room is very well ventilated during the hours between stays. For their additional disinfection, a special state-of-the-art device with UV rays and a steam cleaner is used.
- In our common areas, frequent disinfestation, rodenticide and disinfection are carried out.
- There is a specific program for cleaning rooms and changing clothes and towels.
- In the outdoor area of Panorama Cafe we have placed more tables at the appropriate distances and we serve our breakfast at your table.
- For our pool, our accommodation complies with the health regulations of the Ministry of Health for the chlorination of water.
- Sunbeds are disinfected during pool operation.
- The maximum total number of people entering the pool at any given time should not exceed 10 people.
Porto Panorama is built up on a hill, offering panoramic view of Porto Heli, Spetses and the sea of Ververoda. Here, you will feel like home.
The complex consists of two buildings with traditional architecture.
The guesthouse offers double rooms and one bedroom apartments. All apartments offer a living room with fully equipped kitchenette for a comfortable stay. The rooms and apartments have simple decor and a pleasant and distinctive lighting, airy curtains, comfortable beds and private balcony for those on the first floor overlooking the sea or courtyard overlooking the lush garden and the sea those which are located on the ground.
Between the sea and the mountains, Porto Panorama offers you a laid-back and restful holidays all year long in a friendly welcoming atmosphere.